Happy Friday! We are so excited to be back linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share our five for Friday for the week. We’ve had a fun week and hope you enjoy reading all about it!
This week we learned all about the zoo in our class. We shared all the fun from our week of zoo and the activities we did when we studied the farm as well in a post called Animal Adventures. If you haven’t read about the fun this week, go check it out! We offer lots of fun ideas that you can do with your own kiddos.
We participated in Teachers Pay Teachers #MeetMeTpT on Instagram this week. Teacher bloggers and TpT sellers from all over participated by sharing 10 facts about themselves to help others get to know them. Here are 10 things you may not know about us.
- We are two people – Angie & Heather.
- We did not know each other before we ended up sharing a classroom. We lucked out and have become best of friends over the years!
- We both have the same favorite color, pink!
- We went to the same high school but many years apart.
- Angie & her son, Ryder, share the same birthday – January 1st!
- I am very involved with my church and spend most of my time outside of school doing stuff at or for church.
- We both tend to obsess over TV shows and spend most of our lunches talking about them. People v. OJ anyone?!
- We also both love the show Friends. Our classroom fish even got their names from the show, Dr. Drake Ramoray and Marcel!
- We also both love boy bands. If you come in our classroom anytime there are no kids present you will more than likely hear some boy bands radio going.
- We both have hidden detective talents. Anytime we need to find something out online we put our super sleuthing skills to good use. I like to say that we could use our detective skills to rule the world!
Angie and I both still have projects going to get some new materials for our classroom before the year ends.
Angie has a cause on PledgeCents to get a class set of headphones for our kiddos to use.
I have a Donors Choose project to get some boogie boards for our kiddos to use during small group and center activities.
If you are able to help our kiddos we greatly appreciate it!
What would a five for Friday be without a great teacher meme? This meme pretty much sums up exactly how we feel this week. Anyone else in the same boat?
We are down to six weeks on our summer countdown! This week what we are looking forward to most about summer is being able to sit down and enjoy our lunch. Teachers are masters of eating in 30 minutes or less. While we have become pretty good at eating our food in a short amount of time it is nice to have some time to relax and have a leisurely meal.
That concludes our five for Friday for the week. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about this week and look forward to sharing more with you next week!